E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 04, 2011

Basket Ball Wives Star, Evelyn Lozada, Calls Fellow Star, Kimsha Artest, A Non Factor.


Check out what she posted on twitter below:
**CLEARING THINGS UP** @ShaunieONeal does not have anything 2 do with the LA show! If your scenes were edited then that means u were a NMFF!
I think it’s ridiculous 2 place blame on someone if your scenes didn’t make the cut! Everything we say doesn’t! Some more than others. Everything u say wont air.
FYI – I’m not kissing anyone’s ass or vice versa! I been friends with Shaunie for 6 years now, way before BBall Wives existed! #Loyal I’m not taking shots either, but some of the shit I read is just plain stupid! I’m being a realest & keeping it 100! Blame your self! #Boom

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature