E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 20, 2011

Mel B Debuts Daughter Madison With Hello! Magazine Photospread


“Ideally you want to have your loving partner who you’ve created this baby with by your side throughout everything, and in Angel and Phoenix’s cases, that wasn’t the set up. I had a rocky marriage with Phoenix’s dad. The relationship with Angel’s dad, Eddie, was over halfway through the pregnancy, and I had to suck it up and get on with it. This time I’ve done it with my partner – someone to come to every prenatal appointment with me, to get excited by every scan – and it feels like I’ve finally done it right. When I was moaning to Stephen about my trapped nerve I was thinking, “I’ve never had anyone to complain to about these kinds of things.”
She is now is Australia working on X Factor.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature