E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 28, 2011

Keyshia Cole's Second Wedding In Hawai (Photos).


Keyshia said, “My husband wanted me to have my DREAM WEDDING so he flew all of our family members here! He’s giving something I will NEVER forget! Amazing!”
The wedding was filmed for her new reality show, Family First.

Bride's maids

Beautiful!!!
Keyshia, who has always been determined to have a waterfall at her wedding, Tweeted: “I got my waterfall!!!!!!!!”
Keyshia posed with her biological mother Frankie, sister Elite and Boobie’s sister before the wedding.

Keyshia and her train taking over the car.
Source EntRD

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature