E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

August 13, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger says "I wept when I saw my first Pussycat Dolls outfit"

The Pussycat Dolls Star isn't exactly known for being the shy type, so it may come as a shocking to learn that she wept when presented with her first skimpy outfit to wear as a member of the Pussycat Dolls.
The burlesque dance troupe-turned-pop group are renowned for their risk stage costumes and saucy dance routines, but Nicole Scherzinger has admitted she was shocked when she realized what she would have to wear while in the group.

'I cried when I saw my first Pussycat Doll costume,' the 33-year-old told American Marie Claire magazine.

'It was my first photo shoot, and I wasn’t used to wearing clothes like that.'

Nicole Scherzinger revealed her friends were equally stunned by her transformation, admitting: 'My friends from high school were like, "Oh, my gosh, our sweet little Nicole".'

But while she may have initially been unsure about the raunchy attire, Nicole soon got used to the outfits – even modelling for underwear ranges with the rest of the Pussycat Dolls.

She explained: 'It's growing up, though, right? I'm a woman, and it's part of owning what you are.'



Source Metro

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature