E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

August 01, 2011

Fantasia Announces Pregnancy [Video]


Fantasia announced what has been the subject of rumors for months, she is pregnant. Antwaun Cook is the presumed father as the two have been seen together as recent as last month. When the singer started gaining weight earlier this year her  rep released a statement that she was gaining weight to play Mahlia Jackson in a movie. Not sure how far along she is but she is showing.
She said: “You are the first persons that I share this news with. And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk. This child that I’m carrying, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all.”
Video of her making the announcement today during a charity show at the opening of Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, FLorida, after the break:



The singer already has a nine-year-old daughter, Zion.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature