E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 03, 2011

LOONEY OCTOMUM SAYS SHE HATES HER 14 KIDS!!! Hmmm...who send dog???!!!

Nadya Suleman (aka Octomom) has decided to stretch her 5 minutes of fame by declaring war on her own children. 
The out of work mother of 14, who recently flaunted her child bearing hips in a bikini spread, revealed recently that she has disdain for every single one of her 14 kids…
I hate the babies, they disgust me!  My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.
Like is she for real? As in, whose problem is that meant to be? Our or hers? SMH in disgust!!!
In what can only be described as a cry for help, Nadya reveals she’s SO OVER being a mom. She even says that her kids have made her suicidal!!
In one picture taken by the magazine, one child is seen eating dry-wall in her run-down home. Suleman says that her dream of having a big family has now turned into her worst nightmare as she struggles to take care of her huge family.
‘The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet,’ she said.
The reality TV mother has even considered suicide.
‘Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope,’ she said.
In another breath, Suleman tries to insist that she still has love for her children, but says in hindsight she wishes that she never gave birth to any of them.
‘Obviously I love them – but I absolutely wish I had not had them,’ she said.
Social Services, where you at? *screaming loudly* Please get those innocent kids off this looney mum before she drowns 'em all or something. We've heard too many similar tragic tales like this. Please do not ignore the WARNING signs!!!

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature