E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 25, 2011

Joke Of The Day


Chidi came back home around 2 am, drunk as usual. He fell into bed besides his sleeping wife. About 2 hours later he woke up and saw himself in a strange place with an old man... "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room?" shouted Chidi. "I am Saint Peter and you are not in your room. You are in heaven." "You mean I'm dead?!!! Please I'm not ready to die, I've got 1 or 2 things to do before I die."
"Alright son" said Peter. "You will return back to Earth, but only as an hen"
"Yes I agree" said Chidi.


So Chidi came back as an hen in a local farm. A hen walked up to him and said "so you're the new hen?"
"Yes" said Chidi.....suddenly he felt an uncomfortable feeling inside him...."I think I'm constipating"
"No You're ovulating" said the hen. "Is this your first time?"...."Yes" said Chidi.....
So Chidi braced himself and heaved and out popped an egg! He made another effort and another egg popped out. Suddenly he was overrun by emotions and for the first time in his life he experienced mother hood! "This is the sweetest feeling ever" he thought.

Just as he was about to lay his 3rd egg, he felt a sharp stinging slap onto his fat face and heard his wife shouting "Chidi! Wake up you drunken bastard! You are shitting on our bed!"

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature