E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 09, 2011

Drummer girl Ara's 2yr old marriage ends

Prolific singer and African leading female talking drummer, Ara and her husband of just two years, Prince Nurudeen Olalekan Saliu have ended their marriage. The ex-couple married 4 June 2009 in Lagos and have a son together.

She wrote on her facebook page Tuesday July 5, 2011
When I am down, I look for someone to show love n care to, someone I probably would never see again. I dont know how I survived d last 7months people. Through my pain, the abuse, tears, the betrayal...I thank all those I have been of help to, in heeding ur calls, my broken heart is mending. I thank those who have helped me help others, God will continually lift you all...I thank God for making me His instrument. I thank God for my son!
Respected entertainer and one of Africa's leading talking drummers, Ara, has issued a statement, saying she's parting with her husband Prince Nurudeen Olalekan Saliu. The couple exchanged wedding vows on June 4, 2009. The pair will remain friends, Ara says. And they will continue to
jointly support their child.
"We've been separated since January', the musician says. 'But because I do not want rumours to start flying, and I think, out of respect, all my friends and fans need to know what's happening to me, I think it's right to set the records straight once and for all on this. We're no longer together and we're both happy. We've both moved on'.

'I'm single again. But I will not be searching for now'. 'I've taken this decision very painfully; and it's particularly a tough and sensitive time for me and my son. And I plead with my friends and fans to put us in their prayers at this period'.

The musician who is working to release her new materials, while also dedicating her time to helping  disadvantaged women and children, says she will 'not be granting any interviews for now. I want to give my
son all the attention he needs; and when I do have to talk, it'll be about my current love : My music'.

'I pray my friends in the media understand this. They've been very supportive since my early days. And I believe they'll stand by me at this trying period also...'

Aralola and Nurudeen got married at the Oshodi/Isolo registry on June 4, 2009. The marriage is presently in the process of annulment.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature