E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 22, 2011

Beyonce Talks About Reliving Her Wedding And Her Future Plans For Motherhood


Beyonce recently sat down with Access Hollywood and she talked about reliving her wedding in the video for “Best Thing I Never Had”.
She also opened up about motherhood, and revealed her plans for the future about making babies with her husband Jay Z.
Check out a few excerpts from the interview below:


On her future plans:
“Before I hit the age of 40, I’d love to have some children. I would love to direct and continue to learn videos and maybe by then do a short film, a documentary. I just hope that I’m happy and into my children and well adjusted and still making music, if that makes me happy at that time.”
On reliving her wedding for “Best Thing I Never Had” video
“It was a little strange and definitely when I walked down the aisle, I’m like, ‘This is kind of creepy. There’s some other man standing here. It was really beautiful and people were all really excited like it was my wedding. My mother was even like, ‘Aww.’ I’m like, ‘Mom, it’s a video. This is not the real wedding.’”
B said her on-screen marriage was more stressful than her actual wedding to Jay-Z. “This may have been a little more crazy. I had to sing at the same time.
On the wedding dress she wore in the video:
“It was an amazing Barachi dress that I saw in the window maybe a year ago when I was at the Grammys, It was just like a beautiful fantasy, so we called and they still had the dress.”

Watch the interview below:




source

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature