E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 09, 2013

Taylor Swift Covers InStyle UK Magazine - April 2013 Issue (Read Her Revealing Interview Where She Confesses To Not Wanting To End Up Alone In A Bathtub With A Glass Of Wine)



Taylor Swift has once again opened up to a national magazine.

Just a couple of days after telling Vanity Fair that she's sick of her portrayal in the media, Swift has admitted to InStyle UK that she's scared of ending up all alone.

"I don’t wanna end up being awful and intolerable," Swift says, growing even more depressing: "Alone. Laying in a marble bathtub by myself, sad, with a glass of wine just complaining that my life ended up alone because I pushed everyone away because I thought I was too good to hang out with anybody."

Taylor said she wants to avoid the "Hollywood sad cliché of the poor lonely starlet with no one because she put up all these walls and didn’t trust anyone."
Perhaps that explains why she dates around so often: Swift simply wants to love, she wants to trust.
It's a noble thought, but the singer is 23 years old. She has plenty of time to worry about ending up alone.

Among other topics touched on in the interview:
Abandoning her plan: “I’ve thought that I did have a dream scenario before, but it turns out that I change my mind and that essentially in your 20s all the puzzle pieces of your life are thrown up in the air and they just fall into whatever place and I think that’s healthy."
On choosing girl friends over guy friends: “I’m a girls’ girl. I have guy friends but the problem with having guy friends is, like, I always get linked to them and they’ll end up in a slideshow of people I’ve apparently dated on the Internet.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature