E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 09, 2013

Helen Paul Bags Masters Degree From The University Of Lagos



Popular Nigerian Comedienne, Helen Paul, has begged herself a Master’s Degree from the University of Lagos. In an era when Entertainers drop out of school on account of their career, the humour merchant, mother and wife was able to graduate from the Department of Theatre Arts.
Helen, also known as Tatafo, says that she went back to school because she enjoyed the course. She however acknowledged that it was not easy combining work and school with taking care of her home.

She said, “I believe that education expands a scholar’s horizon and develops innate abilities. As an entrepreneur and entertainer, my going back to school to seek more knowledge will better enhance a mastery of the profession, vocation, calling, or art that I practice. That said, education is a continuous process and never stops until the Creator calls. Life itself is a school and so, it’s my desire to continue learning, in and out of school.”
Helen Paul said that what kept her going was the fact that she was determined.
“It’s all in the mindset. Today’s choices, they say, are tomorrow’s realities. I’ve learnt that no matter how challenging a situation is, once you have made up your mind to succeed against all odds, you can overcome the obstacles and succeed. I just decided that it will work, of course whilst depending on God’s wisdom. I set daily and achievable goals for myself and set out to achieve them. I also have a family that understands the demands of my work and I get help from loving people whenever I need it,” the comedienne said.

Source: punchng.com

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature