E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 13, 2012

Paris Hilton's Tinkerbell Or $1.5million "Big Splash": Ditsy Or Dizzy?

Red Tibetan Mastiff, "Big Splash".

I know this story is old, but I must still blog it. Who knows? Paris may just hire me as Tinkerbell's new nanny and then I'll just flutter my A-list lashes at y'all and say, "that's hot"! Hehehe!!!

If you ever thought Charlie Sheen was overpaid, then check this out: and um... yes, i dubbed (and rephrased) that line from somewhere. :D ;)

A Chinese business tycoon paid a cool $1.5million for a purebred Red Tibetan Mastiff named Big Splash, now the most expensive dog in the world.

The proud new owner, reportedly a coal baron from Northern China, will need plenty of space for his new pet, whose Chinese name is Hong Dong. The 11-month-old is 180-pounds and still growing.

Lu Liang, Big Splash's breeder, called the dog a "perfect specimen" and told the Daily Mail that the seven figure price tag was well worth it.

"We have spent a lot of money raising this dog, and we have the salaries of plenty of staff to pay," he said.

Tibetan Mastiffs have become popular among China's elite in recent years, according to the paper. The newly wealthy are hungry for luxuries, and dogs have supplanted sports cars and jewelry as the newest status symbol.

The title of Most Expensive Dog has been held by Tibetan Mastiffs for years. In 2009, a Chinese woman set the record by spending over $500,000 on a Mastiff named Yangzte No. 2. Last year, a Mastiff was valued at nearly $1.47 million.

Whew!!! I have gained some new knowledge about Tibetan Mastiffs, other "rich" dogs, the crème de la crème of China et al...but erm...will all this info make me rich? *eyes rolling* I thought Paris Hilton's spoilt brat Chihuahua, Tinkerbell, got me ditsy...then along comes Big Splash to make me DIZZY!!! Ah well...i'm off to sleep off this dizziness. LOL!!!

Don't mind me though. If Tibetan Mastiffs n' all rock your boat, indulge in some more here: DailyMail Red Tibetan Mastiff News

Paris Hilton loves her some doggy breath. Not my cuppa though! Ewwww!

Tinkerbell Hilton giving his Momma a good luck smoosh. Awwww (Not)



"Big Splash" the celeb

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature