E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 25, 2012

Coco, Ice T's Glamour Model Wife, Responds To Critics On Twitter, About Naked Photo Of Herself In Bed With Her Nephew.


Last week, Ice T’s wife, Coco, tweeted a photo of herself completely naked while lying in bed with her sister’s baby and understandably, this caused a huge uproar. People not only bashed her saying it was inappropriate for her to be lying naked with a child (especially one that’s not her own), but to tweet the photo is a borderline crime.

Afterward, Coco jumped on Twitter to defend herself and the photo thus:
“Wow! I need to take a moment & speak my mind about the pic I posted with my nephew that people are making it a bigger thing than it is. I took the pic down because people were twisting the story & makin it into something that wasn’t.I’m gonna repost so u can see 4 yourselves.
At 1 am I was sleeping with my sisters baby (the one I help delivered on my show) I had no clothes on because that’s how I sleep….. It was a beautiful,natural moment..I had no makeup on just caring for my nephew & my sister saw how precious the moment was & took a pic…..
When I look at the pic I see how I love to spend time with my family in a nurturing way but people turned it into a gross thing…… Shame on all of u..Since when is naked gross!Its completely natural!That's how we were born,plus my family knows me and accepts me for that. I think its funny how a simple pic can start such an up-roar.
“I done w/ this subject! My sister loves that I’m so loving & affectionate w/her kids.I have none so I spoil them.She’s Ok w/it.This is the pic that people were talkin about with me & my sisters baby.This is such a beautiful,sweet & natural sight…”

Well, i hear you Coco and while feeling comfortable with your nudity n' all is your prerogative, you have to understand that the outrage of the public is not misplaced. Ever heard of PAEDOPHILES? Huh? They get off on photos like the one you posted and trust me...it ain't YOUR NAKEDNESS that these sick freaks get off on. If you still don't get it, hit Google and search for the word, PAEDOPHILE. Get it? Tu comprende? Capiche? 


Sorry y'all, i am not posting the uncensored photo on my blog. I am an NSPCC campaigner and i stand with the outraged public on this.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature